Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gods hands and lack of will power.

I have had an intersting night tonight. I have playing one of the longest games of monopoly ever, I have had way to much junk food. I rode my bike around in the dark using only my phone as alight. I have also had conversations with friends from 3 diffrent countries all around the world. Some of them I have not talked to in years.
  Some of the conversations have me looking back over the years, looking at the dicisions I have made and how God has led me to were I am right now. It is intersting for me to see how little I can actually see as to what is going on in my life. How God has saved me from things that would have been hard for me. To see people that I was close with making dicisions that are interesting to me.


Over all, I am just in a state of awe and feeling truly blessed right now. I am surrounded with some amazing people. People that I have learned to love and to truly see the work of God in them. I am with my wife, who has changed everything in my life, sometimes I don't few that as a good thing but if I get to be around her then it can't be bad! :-)


And with all of this in my life I am also thinking and pondering how the human "Will" actually comes into play. I read a book tonight that stated that the human will does not have any power, it does not act on it's own accord. It only REacts out of the situation you are in and how you interprit that. This is a interesting thought to me and if it is true would totally change how I go about getting rid of things in my life that I don't like and putting things in that I deem good. Spriritually this is huge, it takes a large amount of pressure off of me and allows me to put that energy on transforming my life to a more Christlike existence.


With those thoughts I say goodnight. Rambling of a tired will. The person that is. :-)

No comments: